Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Circle of Moms Top 25 Teacher Moms

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Hi everyone! 

I am so excited to be competing in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Teacher Moms Contest!  Right now, I need as many votes as I can get, so if you would be so kind as to stop over and vote for me, I would appreciate it!!!  Just scroll down and click to vote next to my blog icon.


 Please make sure to comment below and let me know you voted.  This is such an exciting opportunity for me and I am happy to share the joy with you!  Thanks so much!!!  P.S.  In a few days, look ahead for a "Stuff Your Teacher Files" event that will last throughout the month of August!!! Yippeee!!!!  Have a great day!

Warm Hugs and Loving Smiles,
Photobucket

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!