Monday, July 09, 2012

Tutorial: Make Your Own Tutorial

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 5 comments
Hi everyone! 

I hope you are doing well!  Today, I am bringing you a tutorial on how to make your very own tutorial! Yay!  There have been so many tutorials out there and yet, there hasn't really been one that I've seen on how to make your own tutorial.  The one I am including here requires you to download some free software on the web and shouldn't take but a few minutes.  I would say that in less than ten minutes, you'll be creating your own tutorials!!!  Go ahead and click on the video below to watch and comment to let me know what you think.  If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or email me at mrsbteaches2@gmail.com  Thanks and enjoy!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Leanne! That was really helpful! I am considering trying this when I host a chapter in the Guided Math book study. Thanks for presenting this in such an easy-to-follow way.

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! I haven't used this program before but am excited to try it out. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!