Thursday, July 05, 2012

Back to School Clip Art

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 7 comments
Looking for Back-to-School clip art?  I thought so!  I was, too!  Instead of picking through different clip art sets, I just made my own.  I tried to include everything a teacher might want when designing resources for back-to-school time.  This set has 23 images and is priced at $3.00  Check it out by clicking the pic below (you may find some freebies as you are perusing- I have a few you might like).  I am always open to feedback and suggestions!  I hope you enjoy my clip art! :0)



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Cute clipart! I'm your newest follower. Come visit me at:

    Psyched to be in 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clip art! I am your newest follower!!! I'm going to check out your great stuff now!

    :) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You are talented! Do you also make holiday clip art?! I have been searching everywhere for a pack that included a few graphics for each holiday.
    Can't wait to see more of your talent!

    Kristen
    I do, We Do, You Do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it now. I saw that you were looking for that and thought it was a great idea. Thanks!

      Delete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!