Saturday, July 21, 2012

Back to School with Guess Who?

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 13 comments
Hello there!  I am so happy to share with you that I am guest blogging over at A Differentiated Kindergarten!  My friend, Marsha, will be doing "Back to School with Guess Who?" for over a week!  Each day, she will have a guest blogger who gives tips, advice, and even FREEBIES for Back to School.  Don't miss out!  There are lots of goodies- it's like an online party over there! 

Today, I am guest blogging and you can click on the pic below to go and grab your FREEBIES!  I have 4 free resources that you can download directly from Marsha's blog.  The offer is on HER BLOG ONLY. If you go to my store to get the resources, you will still see them as priced.  Only visitors to her blog get the code!  Okay, not sure what you're waiting for... go get the 4 FABULOUS FREEBIES, leave a comment over there, and be ready for a great school year!  Talk to you soon!

13 comments:

  1. thanks for all the freebies! they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you get lots of use out of them! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Leanne! You are amazing! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, Cheryl, you are so sweet! Muah! I'm so happy to share!

      Delete
  3. I am your newest follower! Thanks for sharing so many great freebies today on Marsha's blog! I hope you'll come check out my blog!

    http://www.buggyaboutlearninginkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I will be over to your blog shortly so I can be your newest follower! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! I just was at a Differentiated Kindergarten and got your freebies. Thank you so very much! You have helped me so much I don't know what to do! LOL

    thanks so much again! Kelly Brown
    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    Busy in K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! I am happy to have helped you! :) Check back for more soon!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the freebies, I am your newest follower......

    First Grade Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond generous! Thank you so much!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy the resources! Check back for more in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing all your goodies over at Differentiated Kindergarten. I'm excited to find a new blogging friend. I especially love the poems. I'm always on the hunt for good poems to use with my kids. I try to have a poem a week. I would love it if you'd check my blog out. I have a giveaway going on right now.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!