Monday, July 09, 2012

Cute Back to School Book!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments
I just picked up the cutest book last week!  It's called, "Splat the Cat:  Back to School Splat" and I think anyone who has little learners will LOVE it!  I got it for just $3.99 and I already have it in my back-to- school plans!  If you love cute books that students will easily identify with, you'll love this one.  Click the pic below to check it out for yourself!

Splat the Cat: Back to School, Splat!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dear Leanne,
    I am a very thankful kindergarten teacher in Florida who has more than enjoyed your site and creative ideas. I will be looking for your additions and feel very fortunate to have had access to the materials you shared on Marsha's site. Thanks so much! S.Casper

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I am fortunate as well to have gained such a kind follower! :) I hope you enjoy future blog posts and resources of mine! I'm so glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!