Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to School with Guess Who?

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Hi there!  Today, I am sharing a secret with you...shhhhhhh!!!  My friend, Marsha McGuire, over at A Differentiated Kindergarten is gearing up for back to school starting on Saturday, July 21st!  Each day for over a week, she is having a secret guest blogger who will bring you tips, advice, and maybe even some FREEBIES!!!  We all LOVE those!!!  Well, just to let you know, yours truly is her first guest blogger for this event!  Check out my guest post by clicking the pic below on SATURDAY, JULY 21st (it won't be live until then but you can check out her blog in the meantime- just click the link above).  I included 4 BIG FREEBIES and links to free clip art and more freebies from my TpT store!  I am so excited!!!  Okay, well I bet you can hardly wait, so go ahead and start spreading the word now!  The more the merrier!  Oh, and when you are there, please leave a comment!  Thanks!  That's it for now...Saturday is on its way!

Love and Hugs,
Photobucket

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!