Thursday, August 02, 2012

Top Teachers Stuff Your Files Event!!!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 15 comments
Hey everyone!  I am so excited to share an upcoming event with you!!!  It's called the, "Top Teachers Stuff Your Files Event" and it will feature a guest blogger every day!  The guest bloggers are selected from a prestigious group of teachers from all grade levels.  They will each be sharing FABULOUS FREEBIES with you starting on Monday, August 6th.  To participate and get your freebies, just drop by Leanne Baur's Creative Classroom every day starting on August 6th.  Be sure to comment and share what you LOVE about the products and head over to FOLLOW the guest bloggers.  They have so much more to SHARE with you on their own blogs.  Don't miss out... I know I can't wait to stuff my own files!!! Shhhhh!!! 


If you like what you see, don't forget to SHARE about it with others!  The more, the merrier!!!  Here's to starting off a GREAT NEW SCHOOL YEAR!!!!

Warm Hugs and Loving Smiles,
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for this! Thanks for setting it up, Leanne! :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be good, Sara!!! Stay tuned...more teachers are signing up as we speak! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so great! I can't wait for Monday! :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO EXCITED!!! I hope you come by every day and see what's being shared! :) I know it will be wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to this event. Great idea and FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be a BLAST!!! I just know how I like to have things ready and this should help out with that for you! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds wonderful, I am hoping to get ideas for my pre-school to be class room. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it! Just a hint...the guest blogger this Tuesday, August 7th is a pre-school teacher!!! There should be some kinders in there as well throughout the month.

      Delete
  5. I want to do it!!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bestie! I think I just gave a hint as to a preschool blogger that is scheduled for TUESDAY!!! Do you know her?!? ;-)

      Delete
  6. I love all the fresh ideas and found so many great blogs. I can't wait to follow them throughout the year. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I like to find new ideas so my teaching doesn't get old. :) I am sure you will enjoy the other blogs as they are all super creative. Don't forget to come back and get your freebies next week and into September!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new school year will be here soon! Thank you for your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everyone has checked out the freebies this week!!! These are some amazing teachers! :)

      Delete
  9. Just found your blog and love it. Stop on by and visit.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!