Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Top Teachers Stuff Your Files with The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 4 comments
I am so excited to welcome my friend, Kathie, from The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher (don't you just LOVE the name?)!!!  She is sharing some great resources to get you back in gear for back to school.  Be sure to tell her what you like and plan to use by commenting on the post! 

Hi Everyone! My name is Kathie from The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher! I am happy to share some of my back to school resources with you! I know with decorating your classroom, planning for the first few weeks of school and organizing your back to school forms, things can get (very) hectic. The resource I am sharing today is perfect for helping you get organized! I always use a calendar  to help me manage my important dates, projects and must-do's. This cute calendar set can be downloaded from my TPT store for free : )


I also use a variety of icebreakers during the first weeks of school (and also throughout the school year) to help create a peaceful classroom community. Here are three great icebreakers for you to use in your classroom!


The last thing I would like to share is one of my number one downloaded items! My Super Student Praise Pack is great for providing positive praise to your students. This helps to build positive self-esteem and a promotes a respectful environment. Feel free to download this item for free!


I hope these items can help minimize your stress in these upcoming weeks. If you are looking for ways to cut down on your planning time (workshop activities, center ideas, guided reading/math, one-on-one) take a look around my store. I have a variety of file folder games and student games that are great for differentiating instruction and helping you to meet the variety of needs in your classroom. HAPPY SCHOOL YEAR! I hope you have a great one : )

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kathie - I downloaded the icebreakers; a girl can't have too many back-to-school activities!

    Happy New Year,

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't that sweet of her? I am stocking up on back-to-school activities as well! I am ALWAYS overplanned for bts. :) So glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathie I downloaded your products and became a follower. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome postcards! Thank you so very much!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!