Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Top Teachers Stuff Your Files with The Convenient Teacher

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments
Today's VERY SPECIAL post is from my BESTIE, Sharon Winter!  If you are a Pre-K teacher, you will LOVE this post.  Sharon also gears her work toward the lower elementary grades.  She has brought you some SUPER WONDERFUL FREEBIES today.  Have fun and be sure to follow her and comment to let her know what you like!
Hi Everyone,
My name is Sharon Winter and I am the blog author of The Convenient Teacher.  Blogging is my newest
addiction and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
I am SO happy to be over here at my friend, Leanne
Baur's Creative Classroom
as a guest blogger. Thanks Leanne
for this fabulous opportunity.
Sooo, who wants to stuff their files?  It is time to go back to
school and having a few fresh, new ideas to take back with you will
surely spark your enthusiasm for wanting to get BACK into that
classroom. 
Today I am bringing you some goodies from my files that you are sure
to love.  These products are tried and true and I love them so I
know you will too. 
Are you getting hungry? Are you ready to enjoy your first goodie. This
goodie is perfect for you especially if you are a lover of fish….not
the eating kind that is, but the cute, adorable kind that you can use
to welcome those little learners to school.  It includes writing
activities, teacher organizational tools, name tags and so much more.
Slide1
Once you have those little ones back to school and ready to learn, why
not start with a little assessment of who knows the alphabet by using
this packet. 
Alphabet Sounds and printing book Thumb
Don’t want to use it as an assessment, then why not send a sheet home
each week as homework? 
Okay, now were are on our way to stuffing our files, so how about a
little taste of circle time…do you want to help to control calling out
during whole group instruction? Then my circle time name sticks are
perfect for that very purpose.  I use these when I am instructing
whole group and they really work.  Just print them out, cut them
out and laminate.  Then print  each student’s name on a
stick and post near your whole group/circle time area. When you are
asking questions, pull out a name stick and that student answers the
question.  If he does not know the answer, then someone else
surely will. 
Are you getting full?  NOT YET!  This should hit the spot.
How about some yummy cupcakes to finish off stuffing your files. 
These cute cupcakes are actually site words.  What a yummy
display that will make in your classroom. 
Slide1
Slide1
These yummy site words sets are primer and pre-primer.  What a
nice little dessert!
Well, I hope that I have helped to STUFF your files.  Have a
great start to your school year and keep on smiling. You do make a
HUGE
difference!
Don’t forget to hop over to my TPT store The
Convenient Teacher Store on TPT
for more freebies…
Check out my blog at The Convenient Teacher
Blog
Lots of Love and Hugs,

2 comments:

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!