Saturday, August 25, 2012

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Hi!  I am so excited to introduce my friend, Lacie, as our guest blogger today!  She has such a cute blog so follow her if you get a chance! :)  Please comment on her freebies and let her know what you think!  

Hello! My name is Lacie from Polka Dots and Pencils, and I SO excited to be guest blogging today for the STUFF YOUR FILES EVENT!!! Yay!!! I hope everyone is off to a fun and exciting school year! If you haven't went back to school yet, I wish you luck in the coming days of preparing your classroom and meeting your kids! 

I would like to tell you a little about myself. This is my 5th year of teaching in a public, Title I school in upstate SC. I have taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade, but currently I am teaching 4th! I had the privilege of "looping" up with my 3rd graders from last year! It is so much fun! :) I am also currently working on my Master's Degree, and I will be finished on October 14!!! I can't wait!!! Please go check out my blog! 


I also have some wonderful FREEBIES for you today!!! First, I have a WANTED poster you can use in reading!!! My students absolutely LOVE using this poster to describe their favorite characters in class! Just click on the picture to go to my TpT store to download it!



I also have another FREEBIE for you!!! It is a MATH REVIEW PROJECT that I created for my kids to review their multiplication, addition, subtraction, and word problem skills! It was a huge hit in my classroom! Again, just click on the picture below to head to my TpT store to download it! 


There also several other great FREEBIES you should check out in my store!!!

Thanks for letting me a part of this awesome bloggy event! I hope you enjoy today's freebies to stuff your files with!!! :) 

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!