Saturday, September 08, 2012

Learning About the Moon

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments
If anyone has to learn about the phases of the moon this year, pick up my latest resource here...
 
 
 
There are lots of fun activities for your students to do instead of those boring ones that come in the science guide!  It's just $6.80 right now as I am running a 15% OFF SALE on TpT.  The sale runs through Wednesday! Be sure to print your FREEBIE from the resource by clicking on the word search!
 
 
I would love to know how many people cover this in their curriculum so please leave a comment below letting me know!  I would also love to hear about other science topics you study as I will be creating more science resources this year! 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't pull up the link for the Moon activities. Is it on TPT?
    Thanks,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is. I am sorry for your trouble! Please email me at mrsbteaches2@gmail.com I'd like to send you the product for FREE for pointing out the error! :)
    Best,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!