Monday, September 10, 2012

Discussing 9-11 in the Classroom

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Are you looking for a way to discuss 9-11 with your students?  If so, Laura Candler of the Corkboard Connections Blog has a wonderful page of ideas for you!  Stop by http://corkboardconnections.blogspot.com/2012/09/honoring-911-delicate-balance.html and check out her wonderful post.  The book she recommends is FABULOUS and I know since I have used it year after year.  My students were amazed!  I am sure yours will be as well.  Please leave a comment for Mrs. Candler if you visit her blog and use the ideas.  I know she would appreciate it!  :)  Let's remember to keep all fellow Americans in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow.  God bless,
Photobucket

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!