Thursday, June 21, 2012

Classroom Theme Decor

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 15 comments
Okay, so we all know the hottest thing on TeachersPayTeachers right now is classroom decor.  There are also many bloggers sharing their ideas for decorating your classroom at back-to-school time.  If you are out of ideas and want to get moving on a theme, check out my good friend, Lorraine Vaquez'z Classroom Theme Linky Party here...

For me, well, I am kind of like my students when it comes to decorating.  I want to use BRIGHT, VIBRANT colors that POP  and really get everyone's attention.  I looked around for a classroom theme set that fit what I wanted and I wasn't able to find one that was just right.  So, I went ahead and made my own.  I know I am biased but I think it is SOOOO DARN CUTE!!!  If you want to take a look or pick one up yourself, you'll find it by clicking the preview pic below.  You get 161 pages of COLORFUL CLASSROOM DECOR for just $8.99.  If you do happen to pick one up, be sure to leave feedback or comment here to let me know what you think.  Check it out here...



Happy decorating!  I'd love to hear about more themes you have used or would like to use in your classroom!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, and by the way, the first 3 people to post in response to this will get my theme pack for FREE!!! Be sure to leave your email so I can send it to you right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very cute! Love the ideas bright colors always make the classroom look better! Love the ideas.
    Erica
    bliss_124@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors!!!
    Kpodwika@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica,
    You get the first FREE PACK!!! :0) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KPodwika...
    You're NUMBER 2 for the FREE PACK!!! :0) So glad you love the bright colors like me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bright colors too! Cute!
    Nicole
    Nicole.trachingwithstyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole, you're NUMBER 3!!! Congrats! Okay, friends, I will send your packs now. They may take a few minutes to download because they are large files. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Hugs,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up! I love the colors you chose!
    -Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like I just missed it :(. Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live on this computer...I'm always telling myself to "step. away. from. the. computer." and when I do...THIS!!!!!!!

    So cute! Congrats to your top three! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any ideas or suggestions for blog swap post?
    Misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! You're posting on my blog, right? I am trying to keep everything straight! :0) You can post about whatever you like! Just email me at mrsbteaches2@gmail.com when you're done. Send it in html so I'll have the pics, too. I can't wait!!!

      Delete
  12. Hi Leanne!

    I love the bright colors too and am going with that theme next year. Your set looks great!I found your adorable blog through the forum on Teachers Notebook.

    Jeannine
    First Grade Gallery~Lessons for Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to get in my room and start adding all my new goodies. I am also a fan of bright colors. Your pack looks great, so much in there! I will go check it out. Thanks you so much for linking up:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! I love bright colors! It makes a room seem so cheery! I am your newest follower!
    Leah @ learning-4-keeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!