Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Graphics

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Have you been looking for cute graphics that don't cost too much?  Do you want graphics with terms of use that allow you to use them commercially with no credit needed?  If so, you'll love my new store, LBDesigns.  It is just getting under way so right now there are 12 graphic sets (2 of which are free).  Below, you can find a link to my store and links to the two freebies.  All you have to do is click on the pics!  If you try them out and like them, be sure to "Follow" my store so you can get all updates and new freebies!  Also, leave feedback so I know what you like best and what you need!  This will help me as I create new designs.  Here are the links for you...


FREEBIE 1


FREEBIE 2


Enjoy! 
Photobucket

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!