Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hot Rocks!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
So, I was looking for a simple and fun craft activity for my five year old to do when I came across Hot Rocks on Pinterest! They are wicked adorable and sooo easy to do! Check out the cool looks you can get...

I am going to have him actually wear a potholder on his hand when he applies the crayons as the rocks will be pretty hot.  We don't need anymore trips to the E.R. this year, right? ;0)  This is such a funky, fun little craft and it reminds me of those cute little rock paintings we used to do when we were kids.  Anyway, let your creativity get rockin' and let me know if you try this, too!  Smiles, Leanne

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!