Sunday, April 08, 2012

Spring Break is Coming to a Close...

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 4 comments
Well, the family and I just got back from Ocean City, MD and it was a blast!  We had breakfast with the Easter bunny, walked on the beach, munched on some junk food on the boardwalk, and shopped!  Whew!  I had so much fun and the weather was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!  I was super excited for vacation and now I am counting down the ONE DAY I have left until school is back in session.  Don't get me wrong, I miss the kiddies and can't wait to get back to teaching but of course, I will miss my lazy days in pj's on the couch!  The night before I go back from break, I like to take a nice, warm bubble bath just to relax myself and get in the mindset of returning to work.  What do you do to relax before your long weekends and breaks are over?  Comment below!  I think we all would love to gather these ideas because the one thing teachers need to learn is HOW TO RELAX!!!  Oh, and if you don't hear from me, know that I am busy trying all of your relaxation suggestions! :0)






The full moon was gorgeous over the ocean on Friday night! I must've taken twenty pictures of this that evening!


                                           The Easter Bunny was cute but she kept telling my
                                           little guy she could pick him up if only her HEAD
                                           WOULDN'T FALL OFF!!! LOL! (She was young!)
We won PAPA SMURF and...
SOMEBODY had to carry him all the way down the
boardwalk!  People kept commenting the smurf was
as big as he was! :0)  He has his mother's determination!
After a tiring, fun-filled weekend, the little guy was
out along with the rest of his company...Papa and George!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne,
    Nice to meet you.
    Thanks for visiting my blog:)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! I think your blog is fantastic! I'm glad we've become friends!

      Delete
  2. I'm your newest follower. Today is my last day of spring break too! :( I'll be spending today working on lesson plans and a couple of units, because I didn't even open my school bag all week last week! LOL Tonight my BF and I are having friends over for dinner--then it's off to bed early for me. No more 2:00 AM to bed for me! Enjoy your last relaxing day.
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love TeachersPayTeachers for that reason...not planning over break! It is 11:00pm here and I think I am off to bed! Back to work in the a.m.! P.S. Your blog is wonderful!

      Delete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!