Monday, April 09, 2012

Earth Day Fonts

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 7 comments
I feel very passionate about Earth Day and one way to make your Earth Day printables look good is to use special fonts!  I found these cute fonts over at Font Space and the best part is...THEY'RE FREE!  You need to check to see if they are suitable for personal or commercial use (there is a mix of both) and then begin creating!  One of my favorites is found here:
If you want to download this one, click on the pic and go to the lower left hand side of the page.  There will be a gray button with a green arrow that says, "Download".  I hope you make some cute classroom resources with these fonts! 

7 comments:

  1. I love Earth Day! Thanks for sharing these fun fonts! I am a new follower! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable font! i am a font freak so I will be downloading it!

    Thank you for sharing and visiting me!

    Your blog is so bright and cheerful! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Sally from ElementaryMatters

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag! You're It! We are playing Blogger tag. Come by my blog and check out the fun.

    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been tagged. Stop by Fun 2B in First and join the game.
    Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!