Monday, April 02, 2012

Battle Blades Math Resource!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Hey there!  I am so EXCITED to share my newest resource with you!  It is called Battle Blades Addition and Subtraction Game and I KNOW the students are going to LOVE IT!!!  I just began Spring Break and I can't wait to go back to school to share this with my students (particularly the boys).  They are constantly battling with those other blades that shall remain nameless.  I thought, why not infuse their love of blade battling with a teaching resource!  If you ask me, I think this is a winning combination!  See for yourself by clicking the picture below.  Right now, the cost is $3.50 but with the two sales I am running (see post below) on TpT and TN, you will get it for CHEAPER if you buy it before April 4th!  Please comment below and let me know what you think!  Thanks!




0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!