Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Ready Resource!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 3 comments
Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner, are you ready?  With my latest resource, you can be!  Teach your students about this widely-celebrated holiday while having lots of fun!  There are 40 pages of activities for your primary learners to do.  Activities include literacy and math printables and there is even a reproducible book about Cinco de Mayo in there!  Don't wait, hop on over to TeachersPayTeachers to download my newest resource at just $6.00!  Please leave feedback if you LOVE IT as much as I DO!!!  Click the first pic to go there now! :0)







3 comments:

  1. Precious! I'm having a Cinco de Mayo giveaway that ends tonight. Come check out my custom stamp giveaway!
    www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I missed it this time, but I will stop by anyway! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Cinco de Mayo unit. I popped over from A Teacher's Treasure giveaway to say hi.
    Pamela
    pfulk@cox.net
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!