Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please Help Our Communities! Support the Fight Against Cancer!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Click below to watch a video about why Relay for Life is so important. Show you care by making a donation today. You will be supporting me as I walk in memory of my uncle who died of oral cancer. He hardly had a chance at life because he died at the age of 6. Because of cancer, my mother never knew her own brother. She was born ten years later. My husband's grandfather, who was very close to us, died of lung cancer. My husband and I will walk in memory of him. Please share your story and make a small donation if possible...every dollar counts! To thank you, everyone who donates and leaves a comment about it will receive a free item of their choice from my TpT store (Teaching Tales). Thank you!!!

2012 Relay For Life of Essex, MD: Video Page - Remember - The American Cancer Society - 2012 Relay For Life of Essex, MD

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!