Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sunshine Award 2011

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 1 comment
Thank you to the fabulous Lorraine over at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies for giving me this award!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.

2. Answer the following questions below.

3. And pass the award to fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded it to them.


Here are my answers:

Favorite animal? Frog ♥

Favorite color? Purple

Favorite number? 12

Favorite drink? sweet tea (esp. from McD's)

Facebook or Twitter? Facebook

Your passion? Teaching and Being a Mom

Giving or getting presents? Giving to others!

Favorite day? Friday- I look forward to weekends off with my little guy, Sebastian! :0)  Mommy loves you!
Now I pass the award to:
PreK Paradise




Mrs. Jump's Class





Wise Owl Factory
The Wise Owl Factory Book a Day Blog

1 comment:

  1. And now I am bestowing upon you the Versatile Blogger Award! Come on over and pick it up!

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!