Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Jivin' January!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 1 comment
Check out my newest product, Jivin' January:  A Winter Theme Unit!  You can get to it by clicking on the picture below. In it, I included everything I will be doing with my first graders as we return to school in the New Year.  I am printing it out just so I can be ready for when they come back.  After Christmas, I am NOT going to want to think about going back to school but at least I'll be prepared!  I hope you have something ready as well.  We all know the next week or so will fly by but the students will be waiting and ready for some winter fun!  I hope you enjoy using this theme unit as much as I enjoyed making it!



Marshmallow Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Liebster Award! Come to my website at www.bestpractices4teaching.blogspot.com and pick up your award and learn how to pass it on! Jennifer Ayers

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!