Saturday, December 10, 2011

December is Delightful Sale

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 1 comment

Hey everyone!  I am holding a 40% OFF DECEMBER IS DELIGHTFUL SALE over at TeachersNotebook!  That's almost HALF-OFF ALL PRODUCTS!  Click the Santa-Dog to go right to my shop!  Don't forget to add my shop as a favorite while you're there!  That way, you get all the updates on new products and sales. Stay tuned as I will be adding more products over the weekend so you get the most out of the SALE!  Happy Holidays!

Warm Hugs and Loving Smiles,

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving you the Liebster Award!

    http://journeyofasubstituteteacher.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-loving.html

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!