Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lovin' the Liebster

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments

Wow!  I feel honored!  Today, I received the Liebster Blog Award from Journey of a Substitute Teacher.  This award is given out to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. 


The rules are...
1.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2.  Thank the giver and link back to them.
3.  Reveal your Top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4.  Hope that your followers will spread the word to other bloggers.

Here are the blogs who will receive my Liebster Blog Award (please check them out and give them some LUV- thanks!)...

2.  Globicate!
3.  Sub Hub

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Leanne! I am honored. ~Rachel at Sub Hub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne! Thank you so much!! I'm going to post it on my blog and also check to make sure I have your blog button on mine! :) Ruth at Teacher Park http://teacherpark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!