Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Your Students Can Be Eggsperts!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 1 comment


I have to say, I really love using the Eggspert game in my classroom!  The buzzers give students a chance to play in a Jeopardy-like way which they have so much fun doing!  This game is so simple to pull out when I want to do a review and the students are always begging to use it!  This is the cheapest I have found the game as I would like to purchase a second one for my classroom.  If you haven't checked it out, you're missing out!  :0) 

1 comment:

  1. http://connect-a-blog.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-award-for-connect-blog.html

    Dear Teaching Tales; At the above link you will see I have given you the LIEBSTER AWARD for your wonderful blog!

    And, I agree, Eggspert is very engaging for students.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!