Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments


Well, I can't believe it's that time again!  The new year is about to start and it is the perfect time to set some resolutions.  I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2012 and here is what I have:

1.  ORGANIZE, ORGANIZE, ORGANIZE!  I would like to continue organizing files at school and 
     finish organizing at home!
2.  PRAY EVERY DAY.  I have been making a habit of taking the time to say a prayer of thanks for all I
     have been able to accomplish.  I am so thankful I have been able to teach so many children!
3.  BETTER MANAGE MY TIME.  I need to continue to find a balance between work, home, and other
     things (FB, TpT, TN to name a few).
4.  RAMP UP THE EXERCISING!  I definitely don't look like I did when I first started teaching (Can
     you say snacks in the teacher's lounge?!?)  This year, I need to find a way to take care of my body. 
     Since I have little time, I may work out using Zumba on my Promethean Board after school.
5.  BE THE BEST ME I CAN BE! As Oprah always said, "You can't be the best (enter famous name of
     choice), but you can be the best YOU!" I am going to stretch myself to the limits of my teaching
     capabilities and see where it takes me! :0)

Do you have resolutions for the New Year?  If yours go along with mine, just reference the number above.  I'd love to know I'm not alone in these goals!!!  Happy New Year!

Warm New Year Hugs and Loving New Year Smiles,

2 comments:

  1. Just found via facebook :) I'm your newest follower!

    Happy New Year!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Happy New Year to you and I follow you as well! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!