Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stay Tuned for My New Christmas Packet!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Hey there!  I have been busy working on my Christmas Unit for my first graders and I am so excited to share it with them (and you, of course!)  It should be ready for download tomorrow on both TpT and TeachersNotebook.  Yes, it is part of the Cyber Monday Sale!!! Woo hoo!!! 

I have to thank you for all of your support and feedback on my teaching materials!  Together, we create a partnership that benefits the students we teach.  Each time we provide feedback or chat about a lesson, we are making it just a little better for the kiddos!  That's what I love about teaching- it is about challenging yourself to be the best you can be! 

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season!  Check back tomorrow for a link to "The Ultimate Christmas Unit". 

Warm Hugs and Loving Smiles,

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!