Tuesday, November 29, 2011

'Tis the Season to Be Jolly!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
I don't know about you, but I am in such a jolly mood!  My tree is up and decorated, online presents have been ordered, and the weather is getting er uh, warmer?!?  Well, you can't win them all! :0)  Snow days will eventually come! 

How about you?  Have you been feeling jolly, yet?  Are your students getting excited about the upcoming holiday?  Mine are already making their lists and checking them twice.  It seems like the Christmas pencils I gave them today paled in comparison to what they are asking for Christmas!  I feel like I need to stock my prize bin with video games and laptops! LOL! 

On a serious note, how do you celebrate the holidays in your classroom?  Do you use the word, "Christmas", or do you have a "Winter Celebration"?  Have you created any cute activities that you think others would like to use in their classrooms?  If so, leave a comment and let everyone know! 

Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season!

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!