Sunday, November 13, 2011

Newest Site I LOVEEEE!!!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments
Hi there!  I am so excited that I found a new site that I just LOVE!  It is found at http://www.abcmouse.com/ and it is FREE for public school teachers!  I was searching the Internet this morning looking for online activities for my preschooler when I came across this site.  It has activities for learners from 2 years old up through elementary school.  I have to say, it is the BEST!  The teacher can add students to her classroom and differentiate the level of learning based on the needs of the student.  I was happy that I could use this for my son at the Pre-K level as well as for my first graders!  I was so pleased to be able to adjust the level of learning to match my first graders' needs.  As you can tell, I am LOVING this FREE site, so please go check it out and let me know how it worked for you!  Happy Learning!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!