Saturday, November 12, 2011

WOW! HUGE THANKSGIVING SALE!!!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments


Thanksgiving is all about giving and I am in a giving mood so I am throwing a HUGE 50% OFF SALE over at my Teacher's Notebook store!  ALL ITEMS ARE 50% OFF TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY!  That means you could purchase ALL 18 ITEMS on my store for JUST UNDER $30!  Now is a great time to stock up on those Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Winter activities so don't miss out! 

I will also be GIVING AWAY 5 COPIES OF MY NEWEST CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES TO 5 LUCKY WINNERS!!!

 To enter do the following (1 entry for each number):
1.  Join my blog and leave a comment saying you joined my blog.
2.  Follow me over at Teacher's Notebook and add my shop as a FAVORITE!  Comment and let me know. Thanks!
3.  Follow me on TeachersPayTeachers and become a follower!  Comment and let me know. Thanks!

WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN THIS THURSDAY, A WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING!  BEST OF LUCK!

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S.  If the spirit hits you too, please comment about your SALE and where we can find it!  Thanks! :0)
Click here to go to the sale:  http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/TeachingTales/sale 

2 comments:

  1. Miss T- drop me an email to mrsbteaches2@gmail.com and let me know your email. I will send you the copies of my Christmas activities! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!