Saturday, July 06, 2013

My Top Picks for Summer

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
So, summer is well under way and I'm sure everyone is relaxing as much as possible before the back-to-school rush!  I know I have been spending some days in my plaid pjs vegging out and watching The Today Show.  Other days, I have been busy at work creating teaching resources to prepare for this year in fifth grade.  I'm sure some of you have been teaching summer school and attending workshops.  Remember to rest up on the weekends because you need some time off, too!  Anyway, I wanted to share some of my top picks for summer with you so you could enjoy your time off as much as I do!  To purchase, I have a link on each picture or a little Amazon box next to the picture so you can grab yours right away!
 
PICK #1 
Garnier BB Cream
Recommended by my bestie over at Animal Crackers and Applejuice

This product makes my face glow!  It is perfect for summer without having to add any powder on top of it.  My best friend has gotten so many compliments where people thought she was 20 years younger!!!  When I return to the classroom this August and have 5 minutes to do my make-up, I will be saying, "Yes, please!!!" to this product in the morning!
 
PICK #2
Banana Boat Kids Sun Block
SPF 50+
This sun block is the BEST by far!  After being burned this summer using a spray sun block, I purchased this large bottle with a pump for my family.  It glides on nicely and gives a thick coat of sun protection all day long.  I can feel great knowing that my family and I are not going to go home red as a tomato after a fun day at the pool or beach. 
 
PICK #3
Old Navy Jeweled-Strap Flip Flops
Who says you can't dress up flip flops?  Anyone who knows me knows I have a flip flop OBSESSION!  If you can't buy a bunch of colors, your best bet is to go with black because it matches any outfit!  The best part of these shoes is the sparkle!  My friend, Greg Smedley, from Smedley's Smorgasbord of Kindergarten is a HUGE fan of **GLITTER**!  Watch out, Mr. Greg, I can hang with some ****SPARKLE****!
 
What are some of your TOP PICKS FOR SUMMER?  Comment below and you may be featured in one of my upcoming blog posts!  Leave your blog address if you want me to link back to you!  Enjoy the SUMMER FUN!!!
Love and Hugs,

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!