Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
 
Okay, so we all know Pinterest is addictive, right?  I find myself pinning in the morning, pinning in between meetings, and pinning at night when I can't fall asleep (I wonder why...).  I just love finding recipe ideas, ways to decorate my classroom and so much more!  This week, I've got my favorite pins for you to check out so you can be dragged into my obsession hobby.  Hold on to your seats because here we go!
 
 
My TEACHING Pins
 
 
 
Aren't these just DARLING?  Some things I LOVE about them:  they are neon, they are ADORABLE, they hold lots of supplies, I see zebra print, and they have lids to keep the supplies tidy!  SCORE!!!  Thanks to Christy Wallace from Everyday Giggles for making these!!!

Personalized Bookmarks- neat start to school gift
These personalized bookmarks are fan-say!  Whew!  When I was in school, they were made out of a light cardboard that bent and you really didn't care if it ever ended up in a book.  Now, this is special because it is personalized and ready for each student on the first day of school.  Nothing says, "you belong" like having your name typed onto a gift ahead of time!  Super job, Sixpenny on Etsy. I will certainly make some of my own to start off the year!
 
Use baskets as "drawers" in their desks. Students put their pencil pouch and any "loose" tools in there to keep their desk nice and tidy. Why have I never seen this!!!!????
As someone who is a bit of a neat freak in the classroom, Amy from What Happens in First Grade, had this great idea on her page.  I spent much of my time nagging fifth graders about cleaning out their desks last year and they would complain that all of their stuff didn't fit.  Now, this is an easy way to have those loose items stashed away so they aren't balanced on the inside ledge, ready to fall out!
 
 
Favorite CLIP ART Pin
Bubblegum kids clip art
Graphics From the Pond does it again!  These are so VIBRANT and HIGH QUALITY!  Please remember that when you choose clip art, you need to look for clear, high-quality graphics.  It makes everything you do look classy!
 
 
Pins of YUMMY SUMMER EATS
 
 
 So, nothing says summer and camping like s'mores but to put them in PIE form?!?  That is just plain sinful!  With a name like Gimme Some Oven, I just couldn't resist!  This looks like a chocolatey, marshmallowey, toasty, sweet little treat!  If your mouth isn't watering, yet, something is wrong with you!!!

Yummy Watermelon Slush Drink-How Refreshing!
Fifteen Spatulas has this great recipe for watermelon lemon slushies that looks oh so sweet and refreshing!



24-hour Layered Veggie Salad {i love} my disorganized life #flavorsodsummer #virtualpicnic

Layered salads are one of my favorite items to take to a summer barbecue.  You can guarantee you won't be taking anything home but the container you brought them in!  This one looks particularly interesting because of the creative layers!  I found this recipe on {I Love} My Disorganized Life.

My STYLE Pins
 
"Summer Style"
Love this summer style set because it is in the Tiffany & Co. colors!  There is something about this aqua color that makes me just want to wear it all the time. Thanks Polyvore for the idea! So cute!




Anyone who knows me knows that I {heart} sea glass.  This bracelet from Artisan Sea Glass by Amy Marie would go perfect with the outfit above! 
sea glass bracelet www.artisanseaglass.com
Pins that HUMOR ME
Funny

A day with kindergarteners goes a little something like this
That's it for this week!  Happy pinning!  If you want to check out my other pins, {CLICK HERE}!  TTYL!

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!