Thursday, July 04, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY! BIGGEST SALE EVER IN MY TPT STORE!!!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 2 comments
I am sooo excited I can barely type!  I just put everything in my TpT store on SALE for just $1.04!!!  It's a CHRISTMAS in July SALE!  Everything is only $1.04 to celebrate the 4th of July!  This is the BIGGEST SALE I've ever thrown and I'm hoping my whole store doesn't get wiped out!  Some products are on sale for almost $11 OFF the original price!  Hurry before I change my mind!  How's that for some fireworks?!?  Just click the highlighted link below and SHOP until you DROP!



2 comments:

  1. Aww- I missed it. Just got the email now. What a generous idea.
    yvonnee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonnee,

    Email me at mrsbteaches2@gmail.com and let me know what you wanted. I can put those items on sale at the $1.04 price until you've purchased them! :) Check out my store and let me know! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!