Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer is here! {FINALLY!}

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Summer is here!  Ahhh, I can say that with confidence now.  Gone are the days of throwing away grading papers, lesson planning, and filling out paperwork for meetings.  I can now kick back and enjoy time with my son, Sebastian.  We spend every waking moment together (he goes to my school) and I wouldn't have it any other way!  Yesterday, we had a great time taking my husband to breakfast at Bonefish Grill.  Here are my two sweeties enjoying their time together...
Photo: Having a great brunch at the Bel Air Bonefish. P.S. It's not too busy right now if you want to take Dad somewhere!
 
I felt so motivated being out of school that I created a new product for TpT already!  Given the fact that it usually takes me awhile to get motivated in June, I am proud of myself.  This one will be used in my classroom because it is in our school colors. 
 
 
 
 
Please let me know if you are interested in these in any colors and I will gladly whip them up!  I am getting ready to dig my heels in and attack Common Core head-on!  Although I am on break, I still want to be ready for the school year.  I can't stand to feel unprepared- it's just not my style.  So, as I prepare, I will share with you and hopefully, we can grow in our understanding together!  In the meantime, I have purchased an AMAZING book with sample lessons/objectives aligning to the Common Core.  You can purchase it by clicking below...
 

 
While you are shopping, check out one of my FAVORITE summer products!  It's a top-rated snow cone maker that my son and I use ALL.THE.TIME!  I add pineapple juice and marshmallow for a sweet treat over the summer.  Yum!  (No, I do not get paid for this...I truly use it and LOVE IT!)
 
Enjoy those lazy summer days that we teachers work all year for!

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!