Sunday, January 06, 2013

Kickin' It

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 1 comment

I have to say I'm a sucker for TeachersPayTeachers products that include any type of vocabulary. We all know how many vocabulary words students need to learn and making the posters can be quite a task. When a teacher-seller already has done the work for me, I am overcome with JOY!   Of course
if I find something that saves me time, I want to share it with you, too.  Just recently, my friend Heather over at Kickin' It with Class shared an awesome math vocabulary pack with me.  If you want to check it out, just click on the image below and it will take you right to her resource!  For just a few dollars, you can snag these AMAZING posters!  Check it out and let me know what you think!  I'm sure she'd love to have you follow her to get updates on her newest items. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Do NOT try to stay on a low-calorie diet, without the hcg.
    That will cause edema water retention due to protein deficiency,
    seguir. El verdadero secreto detrs de una dieta exitosa es aferrarse a lla.
    dietas para bajar de peso Las dietas muy bajas en caloras son solamente para los extremadamente obesos albahacaTodo lo hace en un solo jugo, y revuelva.
    Beber un vaso de inmediato, y refrigere el resto.

    Dieta extrema NutricinLas personas que hacen dieta extrema, suelen limitar de sal.
    ejercicios para bajar de peso Si est buscando una solucin que
    le ayude a tener un peso ptimo y a prevenir enfermedades, entonces es una dieta saludable?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!