Thursday, March 01, 2012

Relay for Life

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 3 comments
Hey everyone!  I am asking you to join me in the fight against cancer by donating to Relay for Life sponsored by the American Cancer Society.  I will be participating in a walk this summer and I need to raise $212 for my team.  I have $22 so far and I just began!  As teachers, I believe it is so important to help in the community in any way we can.  For me, this was the perfect way to get involved and to help others at the same time!  Any donation you can afford would help, even a DOLLAR! :-)  You could also help me spread the word by sharing this post to all of your teaching friends.  Thanks again and please comment when you make a donation!  Feel free to also comment and share a story you have about someone you know who has had cancer to get the word out for others.  Anyone who donates any amount of money and leaves a comment on this post will receive a free teaching resource of mine! 

Click below to donate.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cause! I nominated you for a Liebster Award - hop over to my blog to grab it! :)
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also participate in the Relay in memory of my dad and grandparents! Thanks for supporting such a worthy cause! I just found your blog and started following!
    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room
    (I'm hosting a give away this week, if you get the time come on over and enter to win some fab prizes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am nominating you for the Lovely Blog Award. Congratulations!

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!