Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hop Into Spring!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 4 comments
Your students will hop right into Spring as they have fun with my newest resource, Spring Synonyms! This resource is directly aligned to the Common Core and provides students with practice in the area of word meanings. They will help Mrs. Hopper match the carrot words with their synonyms in her garden. There is also a basket and colored egg match activity which reinforces words with similar meanings. Students will have fun with word work while enjoying the cutest Spring activities!  Click below to grab this resource!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I nominated you for One Lovely Blog Award, but then I forgot to tell you about it. Sorry about that! Here's the link with the information: http://teach123-school.blogspot.com/2012/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am your 100th follower! I found you through TBA. I also teach first grade, but in NC.
    Come by to check out my blog sometime.
    :)
    Tamera

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne - those are soo cute! Thanks for sharing your great ideas.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! I'm so glad you're here! I'll be sure to stop by and join your blogs! :0) Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!