Saturday, March 24, 2012

Have a Teaching Blog? Want More Traffic?

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 1 comment
Hey everybody!  If you have a teaching blog and want more traffic, I have a site for you!  It's TBTS or Teaching Blog Traffic School.  Since I joined less than a year ago, my numbers on my blog, Facebook page, Twitter, and TeachersPayTeachers store have QUADRUPLED!!!  It is a group of teachers who collaborate and share the latest ways to get your blogs and pages "out there" for others to view and interact with.  The site has just been redesigned to include forums, chats, training videos, and more!  Right now, Charity (the owner and author of The Organized Classroom Blog) is offering an introductory price of $49 by clicking the picture below.  Otherwise, you'll have to pay the full price after April 8 which is alot more.  I can tell you from experience that being a part of this group has been worth WAY more than what I paid and I will be with them for a long time to come.  So, if you've been thinking about sharing your projects with other teachers and extending your reach, check it out and let me know what you think! 


Warm Hugs and Loving Smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Great to know! I've been thinking of joining, and this price point may be the nudge I needed. :)
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!