Monday, July 18, 2011

Fabulous Find

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 4 comments
I was surfing the Internet the other day when I discovered wikispaces!  I had always heard of "wikis" but had never tried to create one for my class.  It just so happens that right now K-12 educators who will use the wiki for education can get a premium account for free!  I love free!  It is really user-friendly and I would highly recommend the site to any teachers who have some knowledge of technology.  Happy Wiki-ing!  :0)

http://www.wikispaces.com/

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I had also heard of wikispaces but didn't know what to do with it. This will be a helpful tool for the upcoming school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne- Teaching TalesJuly 23, 2011 at 8:21 PM

    Good luck to everyone! I am a newbie to Wikis, also! Let's see where we get with it! If anyone wants to post a link to their Wiki to show it off, please feel free!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!