Monday, July 25, 2011

Direct Link to Your Blog

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 5 comments
Okay, so for some people this might be "elementary" (no pun intended), but for me, it was tough to figure out on my own.  I would comment on other blogs and then type in the entire address of my blog as a link at the bottom of the post.  I would look around and see others with cute little direct links with their blog name only!  Here is what you do if you want to be cute, too:

In the place where you would normally type out or copy/paste your blog address, you type this:



In the spot where the web address is, put your web address.  In the spot where you see, Teaching Tales, put your own blog name.  That's it!  You should see your cute little direct link at the bottom!

Happy Linking!

5 comments:

  1. This is not silly at all. I had to teach myself everything. It takes a lot longer to figure stuff out. I love this and it is still new to me, so thanks.
    -Lauren
    www.weeklyhive.blogspot.com
    Come share with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,

    It's good to know there are others out there figuring it all out! I feel so proud when I finally get something right on my blog! Now, I know how my students feel!
    :0) Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Every time I add something new to my blog I have to give myself a high five. Still haven't figured out how to add that "grab my button" thing. But I'm sure I will. Thanks for sharing the info, not I can be "cute" too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try it now!

    Sharon

    http://mrssprekparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!