Sunday, January 02, 2011

Getting Ready to Head Back-to-School

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
It's January 2, and as all of us know, it's time to head back to school after winter break.  I feel rejuvenated and ready to bring excitement back to the classroom tomorrow.  I want to be sure I include an activity where we share what we did over winter break.  Perhaps we could make snowflakes during homeroom and write keywords about our break on them.  Maybe we will pass a microphone around the room and share aloud after that.  I found the plastic one at Target that changes your voice for around $2.00.  Since I added this to my classroom, I have more students who are willing to share aloud.  Also, they sing more during free play than they ever have!  It's really neat to see how they embrace new ideas and novelties in the classroom.  Happy New Year, everyone!  Let's bring the passion we have for teaching to all of our students tomorrow and for the rest of the year!

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!