Sunday, May 19, 2013

Teacher Appreciation 80's-Style!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
Last week was an AMAZING Teacher Appreciation Week!  I was treated so well and I felt more appreciated than EVER!  Thanks to the Chick-Fil-A near my home, I got a free breakfast every morning last week.  Then, I hopped over to McDonald's to get my free chocolate chip frappe'.  (I didn't say my diet was going well!)  One night, I got a free meal at McD's which was great because I had been stuck in meetings all day.  I am still waiting to cash in my free Noodles and Company coupons so my hubby and I can have a free dinner.  Next year, really check around and see what deals are being offered in your town.  If you know of some, post your town and some of the freebies you grabbed up last week so other folks can enjoy next year!
 
The PTA at our school went ALL-OUT and threw a FABULOUS 80's party for all of the teachers and staff.  Since I LOVE 80's music and movies, this was right up my alley!  They had contests, food, and fun all day long. 
 
I am on the right posing with our school secretary!
 
This is my co-worker and friend, Antre', who won FIRST PLACE in the costume contest!
 
Next, was the yummy food and rockin' cake that was too cute to eat!
 
 
 
After all that eating and partying, we had one last stop...our gym teacher Jayne (yes, that is really her name) had a workout session.  To join, you had to walk past this sign...
 
We had such a blast!  Did your school have any events for Teacher Appreciation Week?  Let us know by commenting on this post.  Feel free to submit pics at mrsbteaches2@gmail.com and I'll feature them on my blog!  I hope you are still counting down to the end of the year!
 

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!