Sunday, November 25, 2012

HUGE CYBER MONDAY SALE on TpT!!!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 1 comment

Who doesn't love a good SALE?  I know I am a shop-a-holic so I can't wait to shop the AMAZING CYBER MONDAY SALE on TpT!  My store is offering 28% OFF ALL PRODUCTS!!!  I have so many items in my wish list right now and I am going back to add more.  I'm not sure if you knew about that.  You can add items to a wish list and not buy them until the sale begins.  :)  Is it terrible that I have more than 50 items on my wish list?  I told you I was a shop-a-holic.  I am also happy because I know that teachers that work hard just like I do are making the money and it's not going to some random educational company out there.  If you'd like to share some items on your list, please share on the comment section below.  We'd love to know the deals that will be out there tomorrow.  I am making my list, checking it twice, and buying from teachers who are super nice!!!  If you want a direct link to the sale, click below! 

 
Isn't this cute?  It's created by an AMAZING ARTIST on TpT.  Find her here...
 
I will have so many Christmas Goodies you can purchase!  Some of my best selling units are below...and I uh, wouldn't mind if you added them to your personal wish list...hehehe.  In all seriousness, they are some of my favorite products because I love the holidays so much!
 
 
Everyone needs a Gingerbread Man Unit! 
 
 
How about a math activity?
 
 
Sight words are always fun at Christmastime!
 

A little holiday story to top it all off?
 
 
Let us know what deals you end up getting!  I am so excited and I bet you are, too!!!
Happy Shopping!
~Leanne
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The othеr day, whilе I ωas аt woгk, my cousin
    stοlе my iphοne and tested to see
    if it cаn survive a 25 foot drop, ϳust so she can
    bе a youtube ѕenѕation. My
    iPad is noω broken аnd she has 83 viеws.
    I κnοw this іs totally off toρic but I hаd to sharе it with someοne!


    Feel freе to surf to mу blog ρost v2 cigs coupon
    Feel free to visit my blog : v2 cigarettes coupon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!