Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FREE WEBSITE

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with No comments
I have been wanting to set up my own teaching website for some time now.  After having years of paid sites, I got tired of shelling out $60 to have a website that was limited in what I could do.  My best friend, Sharon Winter of Pre-K Paradise, told  me about Weebly so I decided to check it out for myself.  I have to say, I LOVE IT!  Check it out here:  http://www.weebly.com/   They have a choice to set up a FREE WEBSITE or a FREE EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE which allows parents and students to interact with you online!  Either way, I am in the process of creating a website I love while not paying a dime!  Check it out for yourself if you have time!

P.S. ONE DAY LEFT FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!! GET YOUR ENTRIES IN NOW!  A WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN THURSDAY, AUGUST 11TH AT 10 AM EST.  BEST OF LUCK!

0 Creative Classroom Comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!