Saturday, February 18, 2012

Picture Prompt Linky Party!

Edit Posted by The Wooden Shutter with 6 comments
Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE to write!  In the classroom, I share this passion with my students!  Below are some picture prompts I have created for a linky party hosted by my friends over at The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher and Classroom Magic.  Join the party by clicking here and linking up:


These are my FAVORITE tennis shoes!
I wear them everywhere I go! Where
have your FAVORITE tennis shoes been?


To celebrate characters we love, I became
Fancy Nancy for a day! If you could be any
storybook character, who would you be and why?


        Look down the mountain and into the valley.
Use your imagination to describe a land that
might lie just beyond.

The beach is my favorite place to relax.
Where do you go to get away? What do you
do there?







6 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! thanks for linking up! I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I'm your newest follower. Your blog is so cute and I 'm glad I found you. You are a cute Fancy Nancy :o)
    Come visit me sometime.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Fancy Nancy pic! I dressed up as her for Favorite Book Character Day last year :) So glad I found your blog today!

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your guest blog about classroom books and here I am following you now. Looking forward to hearing what you're doing in your classroom.

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute!! I love the picture prompts; great ideas! :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! Remember, this blog is for teachers so respect is expected. Thanks!